Saturday, November 15, 2008

Who posted this piece of shit?

The title of my post is the title for SriKdu's Performance and Awards Night this year 2008.SriKdu produced their own semi-original production this year. Some songs were taken from Hairspray and Mamma Mia, and some were original, but sounded sucky to me.Show started at around 7.20pm. and ended at erm 11pmHad 2 free tickets as my sis was performing. So mum and grandma gotta go. My 2 other sis, well they bought tickets, which cost a FREAKING RM50 each. Well I dint ask my sis to get me a ticket, I had my way. Well you know, I'm always famous for my notoriety in SriKdu.So I got the greatest idea to sneak into the hall amongst the crowd. I thought of how to reply to the door-keeper if I were asked "Where are your tickets, sir?", and my answer would be, "I just came from the toilets, my ticket is with my mum, would you like to follow me to where my mum is sitting and I'll show you my ticket."Unfortunately, SriKdu EPIC PHAILED in the door-keeping and ushering guests to their seats. There was barely no one at the door checking tickets, too few ushers guiding guests to their seats, and basically if you dint purchase tickets, well Good Day for you, FREE SHOW.So I was seated somewhere left in the hall, around the middle. I was quite near to the music instruments. So yea, enjoying the air-conditioned hall which so happens doesnt feel like there were any air-conds at all. *Remember SriKdu Secondary Hall has those cheap-skate government school windows, and yea the doors were open wide most of the time.Lots of empty seats at the back rows, could prolly seat about another 100 perhaps?Well I saw quite some faces there, most familiar A.K. Chan. Normally everyone address her as Mrs. Chan, but LMAO the emcee of the night called her MRS. A.K. Chan. Im like lmao, so what next thing we go around introducing ourselves by asking ppl to call us like, "Hi, Im J.M. EA, pls dont call me that, I would feel retarded and so would you".Damn kao boring show I would say, if I were to review this production for some paper or magazine, my boss would not even allow it to be published. Alright no till that bad la, give chance a bit, as they took 13 days to put on this show, and they are not that professional yet. I enjoyed the Dreamgirls song part, tht was nice overall, and also the dance number where the entire cast was dancing, somewhere at the end.And yea the show was also something most guys would want to see, cuz seriously the girls Dressed to Kill, I'm like ... WTF how come SriKdu so many leng lui wan suddenly. So yea, my eyes were cleansed and rejuvenated. Well there were guys looking good too, but sorry I dont look at them that much, or else I would be Slapping the SHYT out of myself.So guess that's all to report. TaTa for now.Oh wait, need to tell you this, the lead actor in the musical is 18 years old and has graduated from SriKdu, he's in Taylor's College doing a Diploma of Architecture, so What The F*** is he doing performing in SriKdu's play?My 1st answer : SriKdu KIASU.My 2nd answer : All other guys in SriKdu not qualified for the part.Damn, EPIC FAIL.oh wait the Epic Fail also includes, why the heck you need 3 keyboards.
posted by Zexynova at
2:01 PM on Nov 8, 2008

No comments: