Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Behind the scene

...thank you balloons for saving the Act II. Without the balloons the
stupid set will not be able to create the prom atmosphere in Act II.
I also enjoyed putting them up during intermission. Crew, you guys
did a great job! I wish we had more performance nights...


...honestly, Shawn still has a lot to learn in the performing
arts field. He is charming, smart and respectful, has great
potential to shine. All the best mate!...

...my image cum costume designer, Noor Azlina (N)
and my two supporting cast, Aainaa (Liz) and
Leena (Kim). Girls, you rock!...

...one of my ASM, Edward Ong, with my little boys
Wu Ping, Shawn, Wai Howe and Anderson...


...this is the great man behind the success of the
programme book, Pang SS, my favourite photographer.
Yi Lin and Joey, no food for me meh?...


...we were having an audience of 800 people. Parents,
family and friends, thank you so much for the applause.
I wish we can restage PTM at a more appropriate venue, e.g. KLPAC...


...so much of drama happening in the make-up
and changing room (episode 1)...


...(episode 2) 'why, why like that one!' Acting was fun!...


...this one is the stupid Aaron, who was supposed to be
part of the musical. He is good looking, can dance la, a bit
la, has stage presence too. Next time you must join us if we
restage PTM, ok! Anyway, thank you for the compliment!...

...a photo taken from backstage. Nothing much
can be seen. Somehow I like the lighting...

...during Ma Mamia (Oh, My Leena!).
Can you spot where I was?...

...My ex-students came back to support P&A this year.
Thank you, Yee Hern and Kristina Agooocholeraaa...

...after the show...the nominees of Perasan People of The
Year Award...so shiok sendiri! Anyway, it was this group of
people who came up with P&A Nite and Prom The Musical...


...after the show mamak session with Edward & Geraldine,
Yun Xin & Yi Lin, Qing Yang & Xin Er, and my ex-PC committee,
Yee Hern, Gerald and Sai Kent, and the photographer Pang!...we
gossiped, we laughed, we even started planning for next year's
musical, SERIOUS! I have a new story now...it's called...

No comments: