Sunday, November 16, 2008

Clearance from Mrs. Chan

Hip hip hurray! Permission to restage Prom The Musical from Mrs. Chan is granted! We are really on our way up to produce a tip-top musical to entertain you! Stay tune for more details on the audition date and venue.
There will be more interesting characters and songs to be included in the new version of Prom The Musical. Can't wait to update you on that! I am indeed feeling sad as I can't bring all my cast and crew to perform once again at KLPAC due to many many factors. But, trust me, if I could, I would! How can I forget all your contribution? Your effort and preservarance during the rehearsal period really touched me. I sincerely thank you for the good show you put up and it was because of that, I am confident to bring PTM to show the world. It was because of you that I managed to realise my dream. So, thank you! Thank you to all cast, crew, chorus and musicians of PTM! I wish I can work with all of you again some day!

No comments: