Saturday, November 15, 2008

Audition for Prom The Musical

...the Kuala Lumpur Performing Arts Centre...


If your age is between 16-26 (male>168cm, female>153 cm), who has good stage presence (i.e. pretty/good looking la) and can dance well (in broadway/modern jazz/latin/etc), you are invited to come for an audition in December at KLPAC (tentative). Successful candidates could be recruited as our core team for other future productions!




For those who wish to audition for the main cast, singing is cruicial! I mean you must be able to sing in tune, good pitching and rhythm.

7 comments:

Chia Chien Teng said...

I'm going to copy the announcement onto my blog to spread the news okay Mr. Zac? :)

Janise Lim Yun Xin said...

153 is around my height! hahahah. :D

Chia Chien Teng said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tifani Dinda Nastiti said...

is that means we will not perform for the prom the musical in KLPAC?
wll, i hv my spm too next year! gut luck mr.zac

ZWKL said...

All of you, just come for the audition la... :)

Chia Chien Teng said...

Really? WE CAN AUDITION? Ohmygod. Yay (: Even if I'm only 15 next year?

Jo Yee said...

may I know when would the auditions be held??
And issit ok for me to audition eventhough I'm 13?
I'm already taller than the required height which is 153cm.PLS?????CAN I AUDITION??