Wednesday, November 12, 2008

...a shot before we go home after the big night. I am
so proud of this year's programme book. I took over
2 weeks ago and would like to thank Pang for his
dedication in helping me with all the photoshoots, the
crew for handling the logistics, the 'models' for making
my job easy, thank you thank you!...
...Wui Jie is another great help in the musical.
Thank you for staying back to touch up the set
3 hours before the show started. You are indeed
better than a lot of self-claimed teachers...

...the crew of Prom The Musical. They really did a good
job. I discovered new talents, Sudesh and Andrew...


...My two ASMs, Pamela and Yi Lin. Thanks Yi Lin
in guiding Pam and the rest of the crew...


...my new stage crew. It's not easy to recruit so many
male crew who are capable in running a show. I am glad
you guys joined us. But too bad I still can't remember your
names, except for Kai Wen and Evan (from right). I wish I
had more time to coach you guys!...

2 comments:

Tiffany Khoo said...

Hey Mr.Zac. Tiffany Khoo here. :D Thanks for giving me the opportunity to be in the production. :D Great experience.

ZWKL said...

You're welcome Tiff. You did a good job too!