Wednesday, November 12, 2008

...she is the superwoman who brought me back to Sri KDU
in 2004, entrusted me with Paramount Championship since
2005, let me lead the P&A Nite since 2003 and allowed me to
come up with Prom The Musical this year. If it's not because
of her, Zachary will only be an ordinary teacher at Sri KDU.
Thank you, Mrs. Chan (MAMA) for all the guidance,
support, care and advice. May god bless you always!

...my beloved choreographers, Chee Wei, Cheng Choo, Zen and Shan...

Thank you for the wonderful choreography.

It's been a great pleasure working with you guys! We shall

look into restaging PTM at KLPAC!...


...Zen, Shan and Cheng Choo during intermission...
...a nice scene at the end of 'I finally found someone'.
Magnify to see how Wu Ping finally interacted with
Lisa, thank you guys! You finally did it!...


...this is a lesson to all cast who change backstage,
never show off your body or it will be uploaded
online. This is Wai Howe, the porcuppine...

No comments: