Wednesday, November 12, 2008

...my two 心腹!there is a reason why these two bet-bet
are always picked to be my runners. They are capable,
reliable and easy to work with. They know what I want
and will stay back with me to see things being completed...

...see, they are there again. I basically will teach them anything
I know, from managing cast to contructing artistic concepts,
girls, sometimes I wonder if you guys can absorb all that I
shared with you, hahaha...anyway, thanks for a job well done!...

...they are there again! This time we are dealing with make-up...

...they were helping me with the programme book...


...the three ladies whom I want to extend my heart-felt
thanks to, Yun Xin, Yi Lin and Geraldine. It's been a
pleasure working with you. I wish we will have more
chances of working together in the future. THANK YOU!!...



...This is my lead, Qing Yang. A charming, talented and
smart guy. I am glad I asked him back to play Gary.
He is a disciplined and experienced performer. A person
who will not give you any problem in a production. Qing
Yang, keep up the good work! Am I writing a progress report?...



...Qing Yang waiting backstage before intermission.
I am seriously waiting to bring him out to show
the public what this chap can do, fingers crossed...



...Qing Yang has such supportive parents. I went to his
house selecting his costume with the mother and through our
conversation you know how supportive they are. He has a pair
of new shoes, new shirt, new etc...just for this production...

...my two 爱将!It's just fun and satisfying seeing the two
of them act, sing and dance on stage. Well, perhaps that's
because I created 'them' and therefore they are like my
anak. They must be introduced to the world outside of Sri KDU...

...this girl has the charm that will make you like her.
Aliesha, my best wishes to you in whatever you do in future...


...director's note...please study hard for PMR next year
ok, I have another new role for you next year, haha...

...it's such a pleasure meeting Aliesha's family, that's Puan Asmara
and...Tuan Asmara hehehe...Thanks you so much for letting Aliesha
be part of us. We are indeed very proud of her! I am sure you do too...

No comments: