Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Packaging Advertisement

Had a real good discussion with Jia Yu yesterday. The executive producer really likes our proposal and she will put in her recommendation to her boss, whom we will be meeting next week after she got back from Shanghai.
On my way home, I received a call from a stranger, well you never know, he might turn out to be my business partner later, or will remain a stranger....this person proposed a very interesting plan to me - something to do with Packaging Advertisement. Well, I have no idea what it is and how it is done, but to be honest, for the moment, anything about advertisment/marketing/branding/events will be able to grab my attention and interest. Let's see what this person has to say. I will be meeting him tonight and I hope there is something solid that comes out of this meeting.

No comments: