Wednesday, November 19, 2008

MAA KL MUTUAL

...I love their slogan! Yes, trust has to be mutual!...
...Mr. Wong Boon Choy, the pillar of strength of MAAKL Mutual.
Mr. Wong reminded me that MAAKL should be pronounced as
'MACLE' (Eng) or 'Mekel' (BM).
He also taught us why we need to invest, especially in UNIT TRUST.
Many would suggest that Unit Trust is not reliable and it's similar to
MLM or Direct Selling. Well, I thought so too until I finally realised
that MAAKL Mutual is such a professional and trustworthy company
that is even better than any other Insurance company. For more info,
visit their website at www.maaklmutual.com...
YOU WILL NEVER FAIL WITH MAAKL MUTUAL!


2 comments:

Hilmi Ramlan said...

hey! i know mr.wong! :) my dad used to work in MAA HQ. hehe 24 years :)

ZWKL said...

Then, what happened? Mr. Wong is a real gent la!