Sunday, November 23, 2008

Mr Zac's Tips for SPM Bio Paper 3

Well, guys, I have updated my tips on the previous post (you have to dig into the older posts). Here, I will tell you what's coming out tomorrow in Paper 3. Yeah, I know the Ketua Jabatan, my uncle's father's aunty's boyfriend's son's student...ok...

  1. Determining the concentration of an external solution which is isotonic to the cell sap of PLANT CELL.
  2. Effect of temperature on enzymatic reaction
  3. Determining the vitamin C content in various fruit juices
  4. Determining the energy value in food samples
  5. Investigating the level of pollution in several samples of water from different sources
  6. Studying the effect of air movement on the rate of transpiration by using a potometer

RED = 5 stars

GOOD LUCK la!!

2 comments:

Stephanie Cheng said...

amber chia as fuss cover girl would be great (:

ZWKL said...

Thanks ah. I will try to get her in!