Thursday, February 18, 2010

The worst musical ever

It was a groomy evening when I was sitting in the dining room watching Astro, as usual since CNY is quiet this year. I was changing channel until I stopped at 304 when it was showing AMUI Musical which was originally staged at Genting months ago. I wanted to support the musical initially but it was at Genting! The reason that I didn't go was also partly because of the lead actress who played my favourite singer at all times - Anita Mui, the legend in HK pop music industry!

To my horror, and I was glad I didn't go, the show was a disaster! She can't sing Anita's songs for nuts! She is that bad.... She can't hold a pitch right, the emotions were all so fake, her speech was unbelievably horrible, she sounded like a pasar malam ah sou than anyone else! Not only did she sound horrible, she is also DxxN FAT!!!!! Anita was never as fat as a pig! Anita was always very slim/fit. How can they get such a fat bitxx to be Anita? I used to like her when she starred in I have a date with spring, but after watching the show, I think it's time that she says farewell to the industry! I was so mad and upset watching the show, and was frowning all the way through.....shouldn't the director have some sense as to what standard they were putting on stage? Didn't they think the Malaysian audience are blind or stupid? And I think for Jia Yu to air that programme was also plain stupid!

This is the worst show I have ever seen in 2010, so far....but trust me, nothing can be worse than this one, if only you are Anita's big fan!

No comments: