Friday, February 26, 2010

I am an idiot?

You never know what an ordinary plastic bag can do when you are in need!

As I was about to leave the changing room after a 30-lap morning swim on a Saturday morning, my NIKE slipper finally broke after 5 years of owning it....well, this is not my point although it's really worth the money spent with my NIKE slipper. I was literally trapped in the changing room or I will have to walk to my car which was about metres away bare-footed. I quickly checked if I have any string to tie the slipper back, but I was disappointed to only find a plastic bag that I used to keep my shampoo and swimming trunk.

I tried to make a knot, yes, by using the plastic bag, between the slit on the base of my slipper to the 'tongue' of the slipper so that it will be intact for me to wear my foot in. Yes, I managed to get into my car and to my apartment with that transformed slipper. I don't think anyone could explain how the slipper looked like after the transformation..but who cares...the point is plastic bag is very useful!

If you have any other funny experience recycling your plastic bags, please share it with me...coz we are both idiots! :)


No comments: