Monday, April 4, 2011

Taking MY CHALLENGE to greater heights

It has been a very exhausting week but definitely very fulfilling. I spent many days nailing down the details of the competition with my team, fine-tuning on the design work of our marketing collaterals and meeting more sponsors and business partners. It's not easy to be both the producer and director of a mega-event like MY Challenge, especially when you are also working for a regular Monday to Thursday part-time/full-time job. I am doing my best to cope, dividing my time among various tasks, prioritising the crucial assignments from the urgent ones, meeting all deadlines, etc..

Today is the first Monday of April and I was meeting The Star to discuss the collaboration opportunities for MY Challenge. I was meeting all the top guns in The Star including their Group General Manager, Calvin Kan, Managing Editor, June Wong, Head of Advertisement Sales, Chua, together with my best friend, Ann Marie. The meeting went on smoothly with some questions directed to us while we were explaining the concept of the competition. I guess, from their expression and gestures, they love the idea - the idea of having a multitude of events under a grand championship, giving an opportunity to so many people to shine! June and Ann shared with the rest how they see their children developed over the years by joining the competitions. I was very appreciative of their generous remarks and supportive comments. That makes working for Paramount Championship something worthwhile. The sweat, the tears, the frustrations, the sleepless nights......I sincerely hope that we can work with The Star as I see that these are great people who will help bring MY Challenge to greater heights.

I pray to GOD.....to decide the best for us.....Amen...

No comments: