Friday, April 8, 2011

Logo of Hotlink MY CHALLENGE



Since the day I met up with The Star, things have been going on fine, better than I expected.

Celeb Image Gallery has agreed to be our image, make-up partner by taking care of all the models during the photo shoot. They will also sponsor the winners with make-up courses. Most importantly, Josephine from Celeb Image also introduced the boss of Dragonfly Studio to allow our photo shoot to be done in his studio. He also allows us to use the facilities in the studio at Bandar Sunway.

Today, I went to KDU University College to meet Dr Chia and Mrs Chan. It was again another fruitful meeting, where we managed to drag in Pat Chua from PCB to understand the concept of MY CHALLENGE and to see how KDU Education Group can benefit from this collaboration. I expected The Star to give me a call today but later did I know that they have postponed their meeting with the COO to next Monday. I told Ann Marie that this has ruined my weekends. Until I meet The Star again, I will have to make sure that everything is still moving. Mrs. Chan and Datin will be going with me to meet The Star next time. I am so looking forward to the meeting next week.





No comments: