Friday, December 5, 2008

Today is definitely better than yesterday

Yesterday was a day to remember:
1) Arzon and I went to Putrajaya for the 2nd time to submit our application form formally to the Ministry. However, the officer commented that the title of the letter was not appropriate and demanded us to change it. Really FOOK (it means properity in Cantonese).
2) Rushed all the way back to Kota Damansara, getting ready to go and pick up Wei Sung before heading straight to Sg. Wang for Michael Poh's Hair Show. FOOK again as it was a massive jam since 6 pm. We were trapped along the LDP for 2 hours. There was this landslide happened at Phileo Damansara. See, the world is coming to an end as this is the consequence of Global Warming, according to Malaysian F4 Biology Text Book. I took some pics but it was already out in today's newspaper. Along the highway, I saw a kitten being crashed flat by some cars...FOOK right! I saw it happened in front of me...poor little black kitten.
3) Reached Sg. Wang when the show was almost over. Managed to catch Michael showing his skills on stage. Bravo Michael! But the photos we took were....well, go check the Jan issue of FUSS, then you know what the dot dot dot dot mean. Went home tired, passed by Chao Yang's pasar malam. I went over to do some fruit shopping as I am really a P-M-goer. Everything was fine until I reached home when I discovered that my camera was missing. Went around searching for it in the car a few times, yes a few times! SMS Wei Sung but he told me he saw it in the car on our way home. So, I shouldn't have lost in at Sg. Wang. Ghost spirit took my camera? Went to search inside the car again and FOOK, stupid thieves, they broke into my car through the passager seat and stole my camera. Stupid thieves, they didn't take my coat and the guess bag and all other belongings. Luckily I didn't bring my laptop along, otherwise I will really FOOK FOOK FOOK. Later did I find out that the new flash light for the camera that Pang bought for our photo shoots was also stolen! I lost about 3K last night. That was really a night to remember!
4) Thank God, praise the LORD our God, Jesus Christ! Arzon and I went to Putrajaya for the 3rd time today to resubmit our letter of application. Thank God, the officer was happy this time and he told us the endorsement letter for fussiCHALLENGE will be ready for us to collect next Thursday! Everybody, please pray with me that nothing goes wrong this time ok :P FOOK ALL EVIL SPIRITS!
5) When I was waiting for my car to be repaired, I met a client who is going to introduce some more business to FUSS LD. Hurray! See, never give up for FOOK indicents that happened to you for the better will come after the worst! I am happy :)

No comments: